Doloca.net: Online Booking - Hotels and Resorts, Vacation Rentals and Car Rentals, Flight Bookings, Activities and Festivals, Tour

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Britney Spears Pleads to End Her "Abusive" Conservatorship: "I'm Traumatized"

POPSUGAR

BREAKING NEWS

Britney Spears Pleads to End Her "Abusive" Conservatorship: "I'm Traumatized"
 

Today, Britney Spears appeared virtually before a Los Angeles court to request that her years-long conservatorship be terminated. "A lot has happened since two years ago, the last time I was in court," Britney began. "I don't think I was heard on any level when I came to court last time." Read on for what the singer had to say.

 

SHARE THIS STORY

POPSUGAR

Tailor Your Newsletter

Pick Your Popsugar App

POPSUGAR Inc., 111 Sutter Street, San Francisco, CA 94104. You are subscribed to POPSUGAR Celebrity & Entertainment as latestnews401.cele@blogger.com .

Unsubscribe        Settings        Contact Us        Privacy Policy

 
                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment