Doloca.net: Online Booking - Hotels and Resorts, Vacation Rentals and Car Rentals, Flight Bookings, Activities and Festivals, Tour

Thursday, September 7, 2023

GOOD DAY

GOOD DAY ,

I am Mr Türker Tunalı, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) with the AKBank Turkey. A deceased citizen of your country and a customer of our bank who I was his account officer had a fixed deposit of $18,500,000.00 with our bank in 2017 for 72 calendar months, and  the due date for this deposit contract was on the 22nd of March 2023. Sadly Mr. George was among the death victims of coronavirus together with his family. It is unfortunate that Mr. George did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened and recently my Bank Management requested that I should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if it is to renew the contract for another 12 calendar months since my bank is yet to have communication with him. I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors happens to know that the beneficiary he is dead during this covid 19 pandemic and do not have any Heir, they will take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen since I have all the information that will enable the transfer of the fund to the new beneficiary that I will submit in our bank database as the next of kin.

I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the fixed deposit and properties before they get confiscated or declared non serviced by my bank. I had to make a search before I was able to contact you and I want you to be assured that my contact with you is under a very legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.  It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equally, 50/50% to both parties, my share will assist me to start my own company and use the proceeds for charity, which has been my dream.
I will provide you with additional details immediately. 

Regards,
Türker Tunalı

No comments:

Post a Comment