Doloca.net: Online Booking - Hotels and Resorts, Vacation Rentals and Car Rentals, Flight Bookings, Activities and Festivals, Tour

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Collaboration Request

Hello, I'm looking for opportunities to collaborate with your site.

Hello

 

I'm Ruby from Chinabrands, I just found your site, and I love the content you wrote.

 

So actually, we are finding some awesome websites just like yours, that doing such a brilliant job on content writing. 

 

I'm here to request, to see if we have any opportunities, to insert a link(webpage from Chinabrands) to any of your posts. 

 

To exchange, if you can make this happen, we'd love to insert a link from yours to existing articles we posted. For more details, please don't hesitate to send me an email.

 

Here are statistics about Chinabrands:

 

Estimated Visits: 1.8M/month

Page views: 4.79

Time on site: Average 5 mins

Chinabrands blog: http://www.chinabrands.com/dropshipping/

 

Kindly let me know if you have any questions.

 

Hope to see your response soon.

 

best wishes

Ruby


This is an e-mail for promotion if you don't like it, then click the button to unsubscribeClick  Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment